We are a modern industrial service company, certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, DIN EN 1090-2 and Water Resources Act (WHG). We specialize in
inspections - maintenance - cleaning - repairs.
We plan all the necessary details in order to offer you the perfect service for your. We secure and permanently maintain the function of your technical equipment, which preserves it´s value. Our experienced maintenance personnel are specialized electricians and mechanics, competent in a variety of industrial branches.
We service your plant equipment on a regularly scheduled basis. With our qualified teams we can also service and repair your equipment outside of regular business hours. And, of course, at a fixed price.
Our stand-by personnel are ready to react to customer emergency needs, thus preventing or reducing the loss of production time. These specialized teams respond quickly and undertake the necessary actions to get your machinery back in operation as rapidly as possible. Any time, day and night.
- Safety Inspections according to paragraphs 52 and 54 of the DGUV (German Governing Standards for Accident Prevention).
- Machinery service and repair
- Remaining operational life calculations
- On-site service of machinery
- Static calculations, supporting framework planning
- Resetting and modernization
- Accident prevention according to DGUV regulation 100-500
- Inspection certificates
- Acception inspections
- Operating instructions for machinery of your own production
Your load suspension devices are also well taken care of
Modernization of Crane Systems
- Cran Electronics
- Current supplies, Conductor Rails
- Traction Drives
- Ladder inspections according to DGUV I 208-016
- Machinery inspections according to DGUV paragraph 3
PEKO GmbH offers numerous variations of EX-hoists, EX-crane systems and other explosion protection components for explosion-proof areas. Our assembly teams install crane systems, from gantry cranes to suspension cranes and jib cranes in EX-protection areas such as chemical plants, tank farms, gas plants, sawmills, paint shops, etc.
In close cooperation with Stahl CraneSystems we make your projects in EX-protected areas become reality.
Everything in one hand: We design, order and assemble your Ex-protected crane according to the following requirements:
- Light flammable dusts and explosive gases
- Zones 1, 2, 21 or 22
- Device categories 2G, 3G, 2D or 3D
- Various explosion subgroups and temperature classes
Our EX-crane components meet all technical, normative and practical requirements according to ATEX and IECEX
Mobile Inspection and Maintenance Service of:
- Hand operated hoisting devices (lever, spurwheel chain)
- chain slings
- Roundslings, Hoist Straps
- Load bearing devices, load fastening points
- Hand winches
Regular scheduled inspections are performed with our vehicle mounted test equipment. For you this means: Inspection, maintenance, and immediate re-use.
Electronic data collection and labeling of the tested device.
Individual solutions for private customers
For private use we plan:
- Banisters, railings
- Cases for refuse containers
We advise you and take care of the planning, the manufacturing and the assembly – no complications-everything in one hand.
Metal fabrication for the industry
We process all materials(aluminum, high-grade steel, steel) and take care of the final coating or painting in all standard RAL colours.
For our industrial customers we carry out:
- Steel constructions
- Steel constructions for concrete shafts
- Canted parts
- Water jet cutting
From aluminum, steel or high-grade steel we manufacture:
- Shipping crates
- Collection tanks according to water resources law WHG§19
- Metal covers and coatings
- ...and many other things
We relocate your machinery with a maximum weight of 20t
You name the machinery and the location – PEKO will take care of everything: Project planning, disassembly, transport, installation of new supply pipes, and adjustment of your machinery.
We deliver your equipment ready for operation in due time.
We take care of everything:
- Disassembly & transport
- Assembly & adjustment
- Installation of supply pipes
- Ready for operation delivery
What can we do for you?
The repairs and maintenance of machinery and plants are usually combined with a professional cleaning of your equipment.
We basically clean all types of machines and plants, from the conventional single machine, over machining centres to large production lines.
According to your requirements our cleaning teams consist of professional mechanics, or individually trained staff under professional survey.
What can we do for you?
We offer the complete service around ladders and steps
Your Bargain: Our Allround Package:
Benefit from our standardized inspection routine and use our on-site service. Our experts will:
- inspect your ladders and ascending devices according to DGUV I 208-016
- certify your ladders
- supply inspection badges
- provide a tabulated inspection report (digital form upon request)
Professional Repairs At A Low PriceMost wearing and spare parts are on board of our service vehicles. On request we immediately repair your ladders following the regular inspection. You lose no time and no money, your ladders are ready for use on the same day.
Customized Consultation, Planning and Sales
Benefit from our experience. We help you choose your perfect ladders and other ascending devices. We are official sales partners of "Günzburger Steigtechnik" and "Iller Leitern".
Mobile ladders and steps referend to DGUV I 208-016.
Stationary vertical ladder referend to DIN 18799 lt. ASR A1.8.
According to safety regulations for production and storage plants any shelves, fitted shelves, and other warehouse rack bays are considered work equipment and must undergo a regular inspection (at least 1 within a period of 12 months) by a qualified, licensed inspector.
Inspections referend to DIN EN 15635 DGUV 108-007.
- Trouble shooting
- Evaluation of damages
- Suggestions for more efficient operating sequences